Welcome to 2003 Kimberly Ln, Greenwood, MO
The reverse California split is the largest of all split-level styles and is characterized by three staggered levels including:
- Level 1: Entry and living room with floor-to-ceiling fireplace
- Level 2: Showcase kitchen, half bath, laundry room and master suite
- Level 3: Additional 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Basement: Finished with second family room, bedroom and walk-out to lush back yard
- Sub-basement: Unfinished, excellent storage
The large floor plan of this 4-year-old home in DaLinda Estates has a wonderful open feel throughout giving you that “whoa, there’s more!” feeling. Cook up a family meal in the sleek upgraded kitchen. Or, enjoy an evening of cocktails on the deck overlooking a colorful Missouri sunset. Even the basement – with classic, neutral finishes – provides wonderful space for entertaining family and friends.
As if the house itself wasn’t enough – the location in DaLinda Estates sweetens the deal. Escape to the neighborhood pool. Play in the green space surrounding the home. Relax with views of the local pond from the backyard.
Our favorite details
- Exceptionally clean and well cared for
- Inside the Lee’s Summit West HS and Woodland Elementary school districts
- Huge deck, gorgeous views and rich green space
- Laundry on the main level
- Lofty vaulted ceilings
- Coveted 3-car garage
- Quiet neighborhood
Ready to take a look? Contact us.
Buy Sell Live KC with Keller Williams KC North